Sunday, April 14, 2013

The next step?

so a few months ago a great friend of mine asked me if i would join him in a quest to Colorado to be apart of a mentoring program to high school rs that are already part of a church. instantly i want to go but then as i was entering my conversation with god about if i am allowed to go or not i felt that i was not allowed to go and i accepted that but then in a crazy turn a events i find out that my few closest friends are deciding to go to Colorado and i am now in struggle to go or not because i still want to go but i am afraid that god will not let me go and i also happen to be in a relationship and the women does not want me to go because she is fearful that i will never come back for her and all the details that go along with that.

i want to just leave everything i have to go but i feel a wave of guilt if i were to go and do this but is it wrong to leave everything behind to go and try to start a ministry half way across the country not knowing what will to be come of me and my relationship with god. i understand that nothing in this world matters except Jesus and proclaiming his name everywhere i go and living a life for Christ. i want to go and be able to spread his almighty word but i have so many connections here ................may i ask of you all that read this to pray for me that God may find a way for me to go. if i am not able to go that he uses me to find a minsitry to work for him and to go and work for him.


God i love you so much because you have given me a life that i could only dream about .......i love to praise your holy name for you have saved me from ultimately destroying myself and those around me but i beg of you to allow me to go to Colorado and that you may relinquish my fears within my relationship with Brianna and that you take control and be the light unto my path and send me on my way towards victory in your name.... amen

1 comment: