Tuesday, March 5, 2013

BURNING BUSH

Well i was just worshiping God for his amazing grace and glory and afterward a man named Austin came up too me and said that he noticed me while worshiping and  he said he could see a light surrounding me and a fire coming from me.....he said that god told him i represented the burning bush and that my inner strength that i find threw worship is so great and powerful and that leaders will come thru me to worship with christ and that i will be used by christ to show leaders how to worship.........HOW AWESOME IS THAT!!!!!
when Austin told me this i was just stunned with awe that i started to tear because i could just feel like it was Jesus himself telling me this and i was like how can God use me to lead the leaders into worship...how awesome of a gift and responsibility given by God to carry out his plan ...when God wants to use me too do his will it has the greatest feeling for me because i can feel Gods unfailing love grace and mercy and power all at once................. Matthew 19:26

 i just love how God can use anyone for his ultimate purpose and that he shows me with this meeting that he has a purpose and a special plan for me to do for him and i am excited to be used by Christ! i believe that when God made us in the womb that he already knew that he had a special plan for each and every single one of us and we may see strife more than others but God is with us at every moment in our life's we may not know it or feel him or seem him but with our faith we know that he is there and that he is there to catch us at any moment that we may need to lean on him....

No comments:

Post a Comment